COVID 19 LONG TERM LEASING FAQ
- Do you have any portable restroom trailers available for immediate delivery? Yes, we have a limited supply of trailers available for long term rentals. Submit request form for quote.
- We are setting up a temporary facility. What is needed? Ideally you will have access to water (regular spigot) and power nearby (110-V outlet). If not, we can provide for water with scheduled water tank fills and a generator for power. Submit request form for quote.
- We are concerned about complying with “social distancing”. Do you trailers offer individual privacy stalls? Our trailers have individual privacy stalls in different models and configurations. Submit request form for quote.
- Do you provide cleaning services for your trailers? In most cases we can provide cleaning services for an additional fee. In the alternative, we have best practices protocols and videos for you to share with your in house cleaning/maintenance staff to ensure the trailers are properly cleaned during your rental period. Submit request for quote.
- Do you provide supplies and paper products? We deliver the trailers fully stocked with toilet paper, paper towels, and hand washing soap. Submit request for quote.
- Do you have any stand alone hand washing or hand sanitizing stations available for immediate delivery? While our trailers have built in hand washing sinks we do not have stand alone hand washing or hand sanitizing stations currently available at this time. However we have some stand alone hand sanitizing stations on back order and expect to receive them by mid May 2020. Submit request form for quote.
- Do you deliver outside of Texas? Historically we haven’t but we understand that in these uncertain times, needs may arise outside of our normal deliver areas in Texas. Please contact us directly as we know many of you may be sourcing for use outside of Texas. Submit request for quote.